Types of Cancer
Breast cancer is a type of cancer that develops in one or both breasts. There are several kinds of breast cancer, which include:
- Invasive ductal carcinoma
- Ductal carcinoma in situ
- Invasive lobular carcinoma
- Inflammatory breast cancer
- Metastatic breast cancer
- Recurrent breast cancer
- Male breast cancer
Symptoms of breast cancer vary from person to person, depending on the type of cancer.
Some common early warning signs include:
- General pain in any part of the breast;
- Alterations in the appearance of the nipple(s);
- Nipple discharge that is not breast milk;
- Skin changes on the breasts, including swelling or redness;
- Lumps or nodes felt inside either breast.